Mini Olive and Feta savoury muffins
These savoury muffins are a little taste of Greece that are perfect for lunch or an afternoon snack. Using olive oil also makes these muffins a great healthy option.
- 65 g sliced pitted olives
- 65 g chopped feta cheese.
- 65 g cup finely sliced spring onion
- 35 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 egg
- 130 ml milk
- 200 g sifted self-raising flour
Preheat the oven to 200°C.
Combine all ingredients, stirring briefly until just combined.
Place mixture into mini muffin tins and bake for about 10 minutes or until cooked.