Our Marvellous Maths
During our Place Value unit we are learning to:
- Count in multiples of 6, 7, 9. 25 and 1000.
- Find 1000 more or less than a given number.
- Recognise the place value of each digit in a four digit number
(thousands, hundreds, tens and ones)
- Order and compare numbers beyond 1000 (up to 10,000)
- Identify, represent and estimate numbers using different representations.
- Round any number to the nearest 10, 100 or 1000
- Solve number and practical problems that involve all of the above and with increasingly large positive numbers.
- Count backwards through zero to include negative numbers.