Early Help Offer
All families at times can need extra help and support. To support your families through these times we have an Early Help Offer.
Holbrook's Safeguarding Team can offer advice on a range of concerns or signpost you to information, help and support.
What concerns can parents / carers share with the Safeguarding Team?
There are many potential issues in life and we are able to help and guide on anything that may have a negative impact on your child(ren); behaviour management, financial worries, domestic abuse, housing concerns, relationship problems, mobility problems or discriminations, bereavements, mental health and more currently COVID-19 related issues.
What can Holbrook Primary School offer to help?
- Mental Wellbeing Hub
- Drawing and Talking
- Lego Therapy
- Nurture Group
- Learning Together Sessions
- Induction Sessions and full transition programme for Foundation including home visits
- Signs of Safety Toolkit
- In house safeguarding protocols (1 DSL, 3 ASL's, 2 named Governors)
- Reading Dogs
- Bespoke learning interventions
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Parent Information Sessions (Maths)
- Forest School
- Use of shower
- Educational Welfare Officer Support
- Curriculum provision tailored to individual needs
- Outside agencies support
- Government Fruit and Vegetable Scheme
Holbrook Primary School works with:
- The Early Help Team
- Children and Young People's Services
- County Inclusive Support Service
- Counselling Service
- School Nurse Team
- LA Family Services Team
- Educational Welfare officer
- Educational Psycologist
- Speech and Language Therapist
If you have any concerns please contact the school and we will get back to you as soon as possible.