During the autumn term we will be working on:
• Place value- reading, writing, ordering and comparing numbers beyond 1,000.
• We will learn to round any whole number to the nearest 10, 100 and 1,000.
- measurement - learning to work out the area of different shapes and spaces.
• We will be adding and subtracting four digit numbers.
• Over the year, we will also be learning how to recall multiplication and division facts for multiplication tables up to 12 × 12 and multiply two-digit and three-digit numbers by a one-digit number using formal written layout.